Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm a Virgin

Well, at blogging that is. I blogged a bit on myspace, but too many people I know are on myspace! So I'll take a crack here.

Many people have told me my life is like a bad lifetime movie with a soap opera twist. In fact I have often considered writing a book, but I don't think people would buy it, it's not very believable.


I guess a good place to start is when I am at right now so you can 'meet' some of the importance current characters.

Me, Star. age 29. I am a full time home care nurse. I am a part time Fantasia rep (romance parties).

DH, Randy. A Full time fire/building inspector. A former firefighter for the government.

Cody, 5, our oldest son.
Shane, 4, our youngest son.

Cheyenne, 13, my niece who lives with us, for the time being (that's a whole other post on a day I am not ready to go to bed)

We have 2 dogs, a cat and a turtle.

I know it's not anything earth shattering, I am married, with children, and pets and I work. But I am tired, it's been a long day, added to a really long week. I promise more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment