Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh my I think I have forgotten about you blog. So very, very sorry!


I have missed a years worth of postings and there is no way to catch up on that.

So I will start fresh.


We got a new Kitten for Easter....Dr Henry Indiana Jones Jr. He is a NUT, but Cody adores him!

Cody is done with Kindergarten. It was a rough year, but now he is starting to read!!!!

Shane starts K in Sept and can't wait. He will do just fine in school!

Randy and I just celebrated our 5th Wedding Annv!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Na, na, na, na, na to those who said we wouldn't make it!)

Oh, and I got my way, we are going to Disney this Sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 3months, 1 week and 4 days till we leave!

That is all for now. I've had some health issues and must go rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment