Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And what happened to july?

No, really....what happened to it. I blinked and it was gone! Oh that's right, 10 day in OBX, 4 days in CT, 3 days in NY, I guess it got sucked in.

Our trip to OBX was amazing, I hope to write a post about that all on it's own, but it was a great realxing time with wonderful people!

The yearly treck to CT was as wonderful as ever. It's amazing that such saddness brought me to so many soul sisters. For me, it's like going home, going to that safe place that home represents. A lot of these women knew me as a lonely lost girl and guided me to the woman and mother I am today.

We spent a few days with my mom, as she is planning on moving to Las Vegas next years so I am trying to soak up time with her.

And here we are in the begining of Augiust. I wonder if this month will pass by so quickly. In ways I hope it does, I would love to get into a routine with lil tan man, but that also means the big boys are back in school...which depending on the day could make me very happy or a little sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment