Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Almost there


This week I am 31 weeks preggo...which means a MAX of 9 more weeks. With this being our last I have started to get some feelings of sadness. This will be the last time I feel the baby moving inside of me....the little alien like movements that sometimes make me laugh out loud. The last time I will be bringing home a new bundle for the dogs to lick and go wild over. The last 'firsts' that come with any child.


The nursery is finally painted. YAY! I really thought it would never get done! But it is, and all the furniture is put together and 'staged.' My mom promised she would come up and iron everything (true story...I have lived in this hosue for 6 years and have only recently pulled out the iron, back in September, to make iron on transfer shirts for out WDW trip) since I hate to iron, and help me get everything else picked out (curtains, curtain rods and where to palce the wall decals). Of course, she leaves next week for a 1 to 2 week trip to NC to see my Nana and uncle. So it will have to wait!



I ordered a diaper bag to match my stroller better then the one that matches the baby's room. It's a Vera Bradley bag and I got the matching wallet to boot!!!!

Photobucket


(I am a lil impressed with myself....I figured out how to get a picture in here!!!)


Well I am to tired to write anymore...so see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment