Thursday, March 10, 2011

Celebrating our Baby to Beeeeee


Two weeks ago my mom and my 2 best friends threw me a shower. I can honestly say, I made out better at this shower then I did my 1st one with Cody!!!


Since the baby'r toom witll be bees, they went with a bee theme for the shower and it came out SO cute! The boys were SO excited all week for the baby party and loved helping me open the gifts.
The only thing we really need now for babee is my travel system, which we will wait a lil bit longer to get, the last thing I need around here is anything else to make my house look like Babies R Us!!!
The nursery still is not done. Randy has to paint some more, which seems to be dragging on forever. I want this kid's room to be done so the rest of my house can get back in order. Well, ok, not back in order, as that implies that it was once in order, so maybe I should say "in order."


This past weekend was my 1st Sunday of working weekends only, which means I have been off all week. It truely has been wonderful. I am less stressed, I am able to get stuff done around this house and my kids are happier becuase of it. I'm not sure whyI didn't do this before!!!! I msut say that I will miss my family this wekeend, but it's a small price to pay to have all week off!

No comments:

Post a Comment