Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Catching up....again

I hope to be more active with this blog.....it always seems as if live throws me 100 things but the time to do only 3 of them. So this post will serve as an update............

Our trip to Disney was GREAT! I actually came back not wanting to plan another trip...meaning this trip was great and I didn't feel the need to 'top it'

Cody is in 1st grade and doing pretty good! He ready a Captian Underpants books cover to cover in a few nights. Bless him, he is just like his Momma (I used to read with the light of the hallway when I was younger, which is probably how I ruined my eyes!). He joined the Cub Scouts, while I am not thrilled on their unwelcoming of Gays, (that is a lesson I will have to teach him) there are other great things about them. Infact this past weekend was the Pinewood Derby races and Cody came in 3rd in his Den!!!

Shane is a sponge when it comes to education...he loves to soak it all up! He goes to den and pack meetings with Randy and Cody, so he is excited to start Cubs next year.

Randy is still working as a fire inspector and seems to enjoy it. The winter is here now, which means no Firetruck shows (YAY!) so he is in his down time.

As for me, I will be starting to work weekends ONLY in March!!!! Which means I will be a SAHM (with plently to blog about!). Oh the reason....we are having another baby in May!!! Oh, did I leave that out? Oppsie!

My next blog post will be all about my pregnancy....it has been a doozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment